macOS installation and Configuration can be and it usually is a time consuming and complicated task. macOS is the base on which all your favorite programs reside and it's essential to be installed and configured correctly by a professional.
Inserting the DVD and following instructions will eventually install macOS but after that, what?
macOS Installation doesn't finish when the installation assistant is complete. After the installation, the Operating System must be configured.
- We have to install device drivers so that your devices (printers, web cams etc.) are functioning correctly
- Install the macOS and Utilities Updates so that you have the latest version of the Operating System installed plus the latest security patches, fixes etc.
- Install basic programs such as Java, Flash Player, Web Browsers (such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- Install Media Players so that you can watch videos, movies and hear music
- Install and Configure an antivirus software
- Connect you to the Internet
- Setup your email client
- Configure the Backup of your files and many more other things